Pumpkin Quilting Applique
Creating your own Halloween themed appliqué for a quilting project is a fun experience; just check out our
time lapse video for inspiration!
Steps to creating the appliqué:
- Trace the pattern pieces onto the paper side of the fusible web.
- Cut apart the traced pieces of fusible web, leaving extra room outside the shapes.
- Iron the fusible web so it permanently adheres to the fabric.
- Cut out the shape following the solid lines. Do not cut the dashed lines.
- Pull the paper off the back of the shape and place it on the piece you’re decorating.
- Place pieces on top of one another in the order they appear on the pattern diagram.
- Iron the shape so it permanently adheres to the piece you’re decorating.
- You can now iron on the whole appliqué to a larger project and finish the edges with a blanket, zigzag,
satin or straight stitch.
Music from Pixabay